Walk-in Centers are Closed Until Further Notice
Dear EZDriveMA customers, due to activity involving Coronavirus (COVID-19), all Customer Walk-in Centers will be closed until further notice.
Due to these closures, discount programs requiring customer visits have had the following extensions applied to their original expiration date:
- Accounts with an expiration date between March 16 and April 30 have been increased to a 90-day extension applied to their original expiration date.
- Accounts with an expiration date between May 1 and July 16 have had a 60-day extension applied to their original expiration date.
Thank you for your understanding
Welcome to EZDriveMA
EZDriveMA, the Massachusetts electronic tolling program, operates without toll booths, barriers or gates, allowing traffic to move freely through tolling points at highway speeds.
The EZDriveMA program consists of four toll payment methods.
- E-ZPass MA – A pre-paid transponder based option with discounted tolls.
- E-ZPass – A pre-paid transponder issued by an agency from another state.
- Pay By Plate MA Registered – A license plate based account option.
- Pay By Plate MA Invoice – A license plate based invoice option.