E-ZPass Plus is an additional service that allows you to use your transponder to pay for charges at participating facilities displaying the E-ZPass Plus logo. There is no additional fee for the E-ZPass Plus program. You only pay the participating facilities charges when they occur. Your E-ZPass account will be debited for the facilities charges if the charge is less than $20. If the charge is $20 or greater it will be billed directly to the credit card used to replenish your account. All E-ZPass Plus transactions are recorded on your account statement.
All E-ZPass MA accounts with a prepaid balance and a valid credit card for primary replenishment can enroll in E-ZPass Plus. By default, all E-ZPass MA accounts are initially opted out of the E-ZPass Plus program. If you want to opt-in (or at any time later opt-out) from the E-ZPass Plus program, you can make that change by either accessing your account online, or by contacting Customer Service.
By participating in the E-ZPass Plus program, you consent to the release of your name and address to E-ZPass MA Plus facility operators.
E-ZPass Plus may currently be used at the following parking facilities:
- Newark Liberty International Airport, Newark, NJ
- LaGuardia Airport, NY, NY
- JFK International Airport, NY, NY
- Albany International Airport, Albany, NY
- Atlantic City International Airport, Atlantic City, NJ
- New York Avenue Parking Garage, Atlantic City, NJ
- Atlantic Avenue Surface Lot, Atlantic City, NJ
- Great New York State Fair, Syracuse, NY (seasonal)